Glypheo is edited by Anomes SARL :
134 rue du Temple
75003 Paris / France
RCS : 752 473 488 00019
APE : 5829C
TVA : FR04752473488
- In accordance with the French law for the protection of individual privacy (article 23 de la loi du 6/01/78 modifiée), Anomes SARL is committed to protecting my privacy and personal information.
- By using this website, I consent to the collection and use of this information.
Anomes SARL uses information it collects about me to process orders.
- Anomes SARL may also use the collected information to occasionally notify me about important information such as functionality changes to the website, new services and special offers. If I would rather not receive this information, I acknowledge I can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anomes SARL shall not communicate, sell, trade or rent my personal information to others.
- Anomes SARL shall be granted to share statistical or demographic information, not linked to any individual concerning sales or other patterns of purchases with Anomes SARL's marketing partners, distributors, resellers, advertisers or other third-parties using this information for research purposes.
- Through FastSpring Inc, Anomes SARL shall use industry standard encryption technology and secure commerce technique and strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which I have given. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information I input before it is sent.
- I accept that the website of Anomes SARL stores cookies on my computer's hard drive. Cookies are small files stored on computer by the browser. If the browser doesn’t automatically store cookies, Anomes SARL recommends changing the configuration in order to make the website visit easier, more personal, secure and efficient. The cookies do not contain any personally identifying information.
- I have the right to require access to said collected information, and if needed, to ask Anomes SARL to make corrections to any wrong data.
Condition of Use
- This original Web-site was created and is maintained by Anomes SARL. Anomes SARL is the owner of all rights on the site and its content, including but not limited to the exclusive copyright on the logos, graphics, slogans, name and software, domain name, trade or service mark, design and model, patent, data base, etc., or has obtained permission to use the content on its Internet Web-site from the owner of the intellectual property in such content.
- Glypheo and the Glypheo logo are trademarks of Anomes SARL. Windows™, the Windows logo and DirectX™ are trademarks and registered trade names of the Microsoft Corporation. Apple, the Apple Logo, Mac and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. All other product names, logos or symbols mentioned on our Internet site pages are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Anomes SARL grants its users a personal, non sub licensable, non exclusive license to download one copy of each content component from our site to a single computer for purposes of viewing and browsing through the content.
- All other use, including but not limited to modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, reproduction, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another Web-site, mirroring, or in any other way exploiting any of the content, in whole or in part, is prohibited without prejudice of Anomes SARL’s prior written consent.
- Anomes SARL reserves the right to make changes to the Web-site without notice.
- Anomes SARL is managing and maintaining this Web-site in the best way possible. Anomes SARL does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on the Web-site. It shall not be liable to any party for damages or lost profits nor for any use of the Web-site or its content neither for any errors, inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions that may exist within information’s included in the Web-site.
- In case of bug or any working problem detection, thank you to send an email to email@example.com
- The pages where the links to external Web-site are referring to are completely independent of Anomes SARL. Anomes SARL makes no representations whatsoever as to the accuracy, content, timeliness or quality of these pages. The link shall not be construed as an endorsement of said external page by Anomes SARL or as an acceptance of responsibility for the content, products or services provided by it or the site hosting it.